ACUVUE ADVANCE Product Information
- ACUVUE® ADVANCE® with Hydraclear are disposable contact lenses made by Johnson & Johnson.
- Patented HYDRACLEAR® technology blends a remarkable moisture-rich wetting agent with a high-performance silicon hydrogel material to create a lens that feels silky and soft all day long.
- ADVANCE contact lenses have been shown to provide 97% of all available oxygen to the eye, making these lenses extremely healthy and comfortable for long-term wear.
- A light blue lens tint is added for quick and easy lens application.
- Two-week replacement schedule.
ACUVUE ADVANCE uses Hydraclear (galyfilcon A), which is a remarkably moisture rich element that lies throughout the interior and exterior of the contact lens. Hydraclear creates a unique soft, silky feel that traps moisture in the lens and allows oxygen to flow freely within your eye. These lenses feature a visibility tint and inside-out mark for easy application, and also use an active UV Blocker (class I UVA and UVB blocking) to help protect against ultra violet damage. Advance lenses are made for Daily Wear, and are backed by a 90-day satisfaction guarantee from Johnson & Johnson.