AIR OPTIX NIGHT & DAY AQUA Product Information
AIR OPTIX NIGHT & DAY AQUA Lenses are the first silicone hydrogel soft contact lens approved by the FDA that can be worn 24 hours a day for up to 30 days and nights - even while you sleep. These revolutionary lenses are so breathable, they allow six times more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft lenses.
- Designed as 30 day disposable lenses, and are manufactured by Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
- The innovative AQUA moisture system creates comfort on contact, all day, everyday. The most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lens.
- Revolutionary lenses allow six times more oxygen to reach your eyes than ordinary contact lenses.
- Wearing Schedule: FDA approved for daily wear up to 30 nights continuous wear**
- Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly
AIR OPTIX NIGHT & DAY AQUA allow up to thirty days of continuous, natural vision means complete day-to-day freedom - no daily insertion and removal, no cleaning and no lens care product expense. They're so comfortable, you might even forget you're wearing them. Plus, you'll see clearly all the time - even when you get up in the middle of the night. AIR OPTIX NIGHT & DAY AQUA lenses, manufactured by Alcon, formerly CibaVision, are ideal for patients who have problems with allergies, for people with an active lifestyle, and for those who dislike the hassle of lens insertion and removal.
Not everyone will be able to wear for 30 continues nights. Approximately 80% of wearers can wear the lenses for extended wear, and about two-thirds of wearers achieve the full 30 nights continuous wear.